Dr Anton will speak about most health-related topics that he is requested to speak about but the following are some examples of topics:
• Healthy lifestyle: The holistic approach is defined by considering most aspects of human life in the 21st century. Topics include water, air, food, sunlight, toxins, stress, workplace ergonomics etc. (This talk can be done in 1 or 2 hours)
• Supplements: The information overload versus what really works.
• Weight loss: Time to make it practical.
• Stress management: How to make use of nutrition as well as other stress management techniques so that coping becomes a reality.
• Infection control: How flu and colds can be treated effectively with natural antibiotics.
• Hormone replacement therapy: The good news about natural hormones.
• Heart disease and cholesterol: How to prevent the biggest killer in the world from affecting you. How to control cholesterol safely and effectively by using scientifically-proven natural products.
• Allergies and Asthma: Why these diseases are increasing in prevalence and what to do about it.
• Fatigue: It is possible to have energy 7 days a week.
• HIV/AIDS: Practical ideas on how to manage this major disease by means of nutrition and scientifically-proven natural products.
• Depression: Beating the blues - naturally.